Our Client is one of the leading F & B retail enterprises in Hong Kong, owns several brands and managing 20+ outlets in Hong Kong.
- Lead a small team to plan, organize & manage all activities related to the purchasing and logistics functions
- Design & develop purchasing and logistics strategies on food and non-food items which optimize the business value from various supply markets in the most cost-effective manner
- Formulate and implement the supplier management plan including vendor sourcing & selection, pricing & services benchmarking, negotiation and goods & services delivery
- Oversee the Central Ordering system, daily delivery schedules & logistics to achieve continuous competitiveness
- Establish, review and implement the purchasing & logistics policies and procedures
- Develop and manage supplier relationships to provide the company with the best-valued products and services & contract terms
- Ensure the smooth supply of products/equipment to meet the business need
- Bachelor Degree in Purchasing / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ managerial experience in Food & Beverage/Hospitality industry
- Strong in negotiation skills and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership skills with a positive and proactive mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in computer knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties please send your CV by clicking APPLY NOW or contact Mr. Li via 2153 3391 for a private discussion.
All personal data is collected for recruitment purposes only.