Our Client is a global firm, specializes in logistics, security, customs house, and special operations professionals. They are providing professional solutions to the luxury goods industry, high-net-worth individuals and international banks worldwide.
- Approach and identify new business opportunities from both new and existing high-end clients to achieve sales goals and business objectives
- Conduct the presentation and prepare a selling proposal & sales contracts to the clients
- Developing a good rapport with prospects and maintain a long-term relationship with clients
- Follow up the after-sales activities and work closely with the customer service and operations team to ensure the excellent customer experience
- Identify the market potential to enhance the sales and marketing process
- Participate in conferences and trade shows in order to identify business opportunities
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 2 to 3 years' working experience related to sales and business development in any industry
- Experience in engaging with high-end clients or Senior/ Executive level is highly preferred
- Knowlege in the storage of physical asset storage/ fine art/ diamond & jewelry or logistics will be an advantage
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Proficiency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do, self-motivated
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- More experience will consider to a senior position
If interested parties, please send your CV via APPLY NOW or call Mr. Li via 2153 3391 for a private discussion.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purposes.