Our Client is a global sportswear brand.
- Maintain store presentation to achieve Retail Marketing objectives and contribute continuous improvement in Visual Merchandising standard.
- Coordinate with store staffs for quick actions on any issues related to Retail Marketing and Visual Merchandising at in-store level.
- Drive seasonal VM strategies and elevate marketing campaigns in key doors.
- Conduct regular store visits and implement staff training programs to ensure that visual merchandising standards are maintained in accordance with VM guidelines and directions.
- Manage In-store Communications and execute winning marketing campaigns at store level in both Retail and Wholesale.
- Support store development programs including store maintenance and fixture arrangement with vendors and Sales Team.
- Support quarterly tradeshows on campaign planning and setup.
- Conduct Marketing & VM reports on a monthly basis and support campaign analysis.
- Prepare marketing collaterals to support product releases and campaign launches.
- Manage updates of company corporate website.
- Execute Integrated Marketing Campaigns and implement effective marketing communications in accordance with Brand directions.
- Carry out marketing activation programs to maximize Brand presence in local marketplace.
- Bachelor degree holder of Marketing or Business studies.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in Retail Marketing and Visual Merchandizing and with exposure in Sports and Fashion industry.
- Creative, good time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong passion in retail industry with strong market sense of retail environment and trends
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS office, and design software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator/Freehand is a plus.
Interested parties please send your updated CV to email@example.com or contact Mr.Li via +852 2153 3391 for private discussion.
All personal data is collected for recruitment purpose only