Our client is a global business precious metal company (Fortune 500).
- Reporting to Accounting Manager, a team of two to handle bank payments
- Liaise with banks for treasury matters including bank guarantees, LC, FX trading, enquiries, etc.
- Prepare daily/weekly treasury reports, and communicate with headquarter
- Involve in month end closing and support quarterly report
- Support annual statutory audit and ad hoc assignments
- Completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- At least 2 years relevant accounting experience gained in accounts payable;
- Lower qualification / working experience are welcome and may consider as Accounting Assistant;
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Mature, self-motivated, well organized, able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Word
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr.Li via +852 2153 3391 for private discussion.
All personal data is collected for recruitment purpose only