Our Client is a global firm, specializes in logistics, security, customs house and special operations professionals. They are providing the professional solutions to the luxury goods industry, high-net worth individuals and international banks in worldwide.
- Provide full scope of human resources functions, including recruitment and selection, payroll management, MPF administration, taxation, performance management, employee compensation, staff orientation and general training and development
- Maintain proper staff record in HR database and manage filing system
- Participate in and support employee engagement activities such as annual dinner, Christmas party, team building day, etc.
- Develop & review HR policies and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations in Hong Kong
- Assist in preparing HR related reports and analysis for management review when required
- Participate in various ad hoc HR projects and administrative work as assigned
- Graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sizable MNC or logistics industries
- Well versed in HK Labor Ordinance, MPF, Taxation and other regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, cheerful and able to work under pressure and independently to meet project deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidate(s) with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources & Administration officer
If interested parties, please send your CV via APPLY NOW or call Mr. Li via 2153 3391 for a private discussion.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purposes.