Our Client is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
- Process order in varies mobile systems (SVC, Springboard, MobBOM, POS) to conform to requirements, guidelines, procedures and policies stipulated by the Company.
- Compile & reconcile various operation reports to ensure order accuracy
- Handle internal customer telephone inquiries relates to sales order status or/and customer complaint
- Strictly follow pre-set procedures and workflows and complete the job in a follow-up and follow-through manner
- Proactively learn and grasp latest job knowledge to facilitate daily operation needs
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- HKCEE or HKDSE graduate or equivalent with at least 1 year working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Pro-active, responsible, good interpersonal & communication skill
- Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Working Location: Lai chi Kok/ Wanchai