- General office management, including dealing with any office relocation, equipment maintenance issues, stationery supplies, organizing corporate events, setting up & administration of systems and liaising with the office management company;
- Handle correspondences; prepare departmental minutes and tender agreements; Ensure administration process and procedures are followed, including induction processes for new entrants;
- Review and formulate the administrative policies and procedures;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other departments on resources allocation;
- Update and maintain administration databases;
- Ensure administration process and procedures are followed, including induction processes for new entrants.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years’ all-round office administration experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory position in sizable organizations in HK, experience in banking or construction industry would be an advantage;
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized, able to work under pressure and with multi-tasking ability;
- An action oriented problem solver who takes ownership and accountability;
- A results oriented individual with the drive and ambition to succeed;
- Excellent planning, interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Mandarin is preferable.
Interested parties please CLICK Here for the application OR APPLY NOW to consultant team or contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 for further discussion.