Our Client is a global sportswear brand and now looking for an Assistant Pricing Analyst.
- Responsible for overall customer master data integrity, ensuring appropriate strategic direction for maintenance of customer classifications and data points across all platforms.
- Support and maintain systematic ERP pricing & discount structures ensuring accurate and sustainable customer pricing strategies to including net pricing scenarios, discount structures, closeout/promotional pricing and discount roll programs.
- Provide full support to the team on a variety of pricing tasks and projects including price increases, new brand/product line initiation pricing and new system data integration processes.
- Coordinate with various regional teams (e.g. sales, merchandising, operations, costing etc.) in international pricing process to ensure that key metrics and process are delivered on time and accurately.
- Provides inputs and facilitates managers in decision making process on various elements of pricing, e.g. pricing tools and deployment strategies
- Assist managers in the execution of ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years customer service background –strong background servicing a wide array of customers around the world.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word, ERP operating system (knowledge in AS400 will be an advantage)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to communicate with functionally and geographically diverse teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; Fluency in 1 or 2 languages (other than English) is preferred
Interested parties please CLICK Here for the application OR contact +852 2153 3391 / 2153 3395 for further discussion.