Our Client is a global testing company and now looking for a Client Service Manager.
- Ensure Client Services teams under direct supervision establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients to promote business growth and profitability.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counseling, feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
- Analyze daily workloads of Client Services Specialists, and seek to transition administrative tasks to lower cost regions and drive efficiency by reducing duplication, while enhancing the communication and value provided by the company in the sales region through deeper engagement and enhanced service levels.
- Foster a culture of learning and development within team, ensuring that CS Specialists have the training, mentorship, tools, and support required to conduct regular client business reviews, analyzing program trend data, investigating service delivery challenges, and pro-actively identifying areas of program enhancement. Disseminate global best practices, ensuring the CS Team is informed of the technical, industry, and organizational updates.
- Support Client Services teams in investigating and enhancing service delivery challenges related to auditing, invoicing, reporting and technical questions, or general client service levels, serving as the primary voice of the client.
- Ensure procedures are in place to provide clear and up to date information to Operations team on field instructions, Invoicing, Reporting, and program management requirements, and seek to reduce unnecessary variability in Documentation content and format.
- Develop and maintain core departmental systems, including pricing approval, new program on-boarding, client profitability analysis, client satisfaction surveys, and client services performance KPI’s.
- Support the business forecasting process, collaborating with each of the regions to forecast, and conduct a rolling projection system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or a related discipline with generally 3 years of broad based technical industrial experience with a management background.
- Experience in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), customer service, retailing or merchandising area;
- Willing and able to travel on occasion.
- Ability to manage a client services team interfacing with operations staff in company’s entire service portfolio.
- Ability to solicit feedback and create buy-in on future customer service initiatives.
- Ability to serve as liaison between sales, marketing, client services and operations fulfillment functions by applying knowledge of company services, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects on schedule.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to use company databases.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
Interested parties please CLICK Here for the application OR contact +852 2153 3391 / 2153 3395 for further discussion.