Our Client is a global testing company in worldwide and now looking for a Laboratory Technician/ Assistant to join their company.
- Determines project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications such as cost, time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction. Projects may include travel to conduct or witness tests at client sites.
- Initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Follows up on contacts from clients. Communicates with clients to discuss technical issues, explain company procedures and requirements, convey project cost, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Acts to address client concerns and to resolve client issues. Provides technical assistance to clients in reference to product inspection and follow-up services.
- Establishes appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer's information, examining samples, and applying company requirements. Is familiar with applicable standards, company manuals and appropriate technical literature. Examines samples for compliance with company requirements and notifies client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
- Coordinates laboratory activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians and engineering support staff, and establishing completion dates. Coordinates administrative aspects of project management. Serves as Project Handler of record and may sign as Reviewer of record as assigned.
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports. Prepares Follow-Up Service Procedures and information pages.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Resolves engineering issues associated with Variation Notices by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations.
- Assists in the development of company requirements. Assists in developing special test methods and test equipment. Analyzes test program for adequacy and sequence. May coordinate and/or perform File Reviews, as directed. May represent company at industry related functions such as seminars and trade shows.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing Technology, or Physics from an ABET accredited program plus two years directly related experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the technical vocabulary common to the appropriate discipline. Basic knowledge of laboratory testing apparatus and techniques common to the appropriate discipline.
- DSE and fresh graduate is also welcome
Interested parties please send your cv to email@example.com or contact Mr. Li 2153 3391 for private discussion.