Our Client is a global ICT company and now looking for Human Resources Officer (HRBP Team) to join their team.
- Work closely with Hiring Manager in providing full HR support and advice including but not limited to staffing, staff development, engagement, retention, etc.
- Responsible to manage and execute the entire employee lifecycle documentations processing
- Responsible for daily HR administration, execution of HR initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
- Proactively advice the Hiring Manager about the job requirements as well as the market status
- Provide advice and assist the line manager to handle the staff issue and related disciplinary actions
- Opportunity to participate project based hiring and planning
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management review
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in HR management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' HR experience in sizable organization, prior experience in fast moving industry is highly preferred
- Solid experience in recruitment and handling staff issue is preferred
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related legislation in HK is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary
- Confident, self-motivated and good team player with strong communication skills
- Committed attitude and able to work independently
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org includes current salary, expected salary and availability.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.