We are a fast growing Incubator on blockchain, headquartered in Hong Kong. We have offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Beijing.
- Conduct feasibility studies and source appropriate solutions for blockchain or incubation projects
- Meet Client to gather and analyze user requirement in order to tailor-made the best solutions
- Manage internal and external cross-functional stakeholders to define and launch the project
- Use the best practices to evolve the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross-functional methodologies.
- Initiate, plan and manage all aspects of diversify and up-to-date technical/ functional projects from development to post implementation stage, includes project planning, manpower planning, vendor management and schedule to ensure timely completion with budget and satisfying the prescribed quality and design intent.
- Degree holder in any discipline or if related to Fintech/ IT will be advantage
- Strong project management experience which gained from IT/ Blockchain/ Fintech will be advantage
- Passion in new technology and adaptable to a fast-changing working environment
- Proven track record participating in project management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong in people management and cross-functional teams
- PMP or Six Sigma certificate is a plus.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese.
- Willing to travel