Our Client is a global sportswear brand.
Summary/ Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent is the product expert with excellent analytical skill set transforming forecast / sales figures into plan in order to help execute company set strategies. This role also provide support to the General Merchandising Manager in organizing and overseeing the Apparel Team merchandising GTM cycle, from product adoption to merchandize forecast and planning.
- Conduct forecast vs budget track, analyze and forecast business and recommend/implement strategies to ensure sales are maximized and plan is achieved
- Forecast analysis write up for all APAC countries and monitor quarterly/monthly
- Liaise with cross functional team to derive seasonal forecast and identify any changes and gap
- Drive and align regional category POV to country assortments, address country adaptation for seasonality.
- Develop and ensure compliance of planning process improvements, standardizations and best practices
- Work closely with Merchandising team to ensure adequate planning and allocation of resources to support all merchandise planning initiatives to meet established project timelines
- Conduct market research and perform competitive pricing analysis on a quarterly basis
- Create and maintain reports for the team as needed and management report write-up on ad hoc projects
- Degree in Business or Fashion Management
- 3-5 years merchandising and planning experience in apparel industry
- Solid Asia Pacific regional exposure
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent analytical and planning skill
- Excellent report writing skills and strong with Excel
- Emphasis collaborative and team work
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested parties please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Leo Li via 2153 3391 for private discussion.