Our Client is a global testing laboratory and now seeking a high caliber Regional Project Coordinator for their Medical Device testing business.
- The successful incumbent will work closely with the Project Management team to handle projects and work closely with consultants and clients to obtain regulatory approval as well as a variety of global services in Hong Kong and abroad. He/she will be part of an international team working in a niche field of the healthcare industry. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Driving projects forward, from project initiation to final approval by the regulatory authority to sell the medical device in that country
- Establish and monitor project timelines and lead project calls with clients and consultants;
- Ensure clients and consultants stay on deadline during the product document collection and compilation phases;
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to project assistants;
- Help consultants prioritize activities, and work to set and manage client expectations based on consultant workload;
- Communicate project status to clients clearly and concisely on a regular basis;
- Support consultants by addressing frequently asked questions from clients
- Become the service expert for select international markets within your project team.
- Degree holder in any discllpine
- Min. of two years of working experience, ideally in project management, consultative services, client services, or the medical device industry
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency and communication skills
- Detail conscious with excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Able to work independently, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent organizational and self-discipline skills
- Good computer proficiency, preferably with experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, or FinancialForce
Interested parties please APPLY NOW or contact Mr. Leo Li via 2153 3391 for private discussion.