Our Client is one of the world’s premier suppliers and tailor-made in-flight service concepts to the airline industry and now they are looking for a Brand Operations Officer into the Brand team with a professional and energetic work environment.
You will be working with the Brand team and will manage the production projects with the Brand Managers include:
Project Management with Brand
- With the support of Brand Managers, being able to execute and follow production projects from initiating design briefs to ensuring the quality of samples and timely delivery of compliant products
- Support the process of developing and managing presentation tools for the sales & brand team as well as work on market research
- Being ahead of trends and creating a dynamic benchmark of the industry to help leading design and development decisions.
- Communicate with the brand team and support the sales team on creating customers and brands presentations (Catalogue, Videos, Samples kits, Leaflet)
- Building and updating a strong and detailed products information catalogue for internal and external use
Coordination between the Design and Purchasing Team
- Initiate design briefs and follow up with the Product Development department in order to obtain samples in time for tender submissions
- Manage the order process with Brand Managers from handling of documentation (letter of approval, contracts …) to shipment of the sample, collecting feedback from the brands
- Handle administration works for the project
- Degree in any disciplines (major in Marketing or Communication will be an advantage)
- 2 to 4 years of working experience
- Experience in project management or brand management from Luxury retail or marketing will be an advantage
- Strong analysis, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, organized, good eye for layout is a must.
- Energetic, creative, innovative, hardworking and open-minded.
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Words
- Good at Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat will be an advantage
- Ability to oversee multiple projects with strong time management skills is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, French and/or Italian are a plus.